- (850) 867-4903
Panama City Beach, FL 32413
As an agent who's an expert in this local area, I bring a wealth of knowledge and expertise about buying and selling real estate here. It's not the same everywhere, so you need someone you can trust for up-to-date information. I am eager to serve you. Here are some of the things I can do for you:
Find Your Next Home
You need someone who knows this area inside and out! I can work with you to find the right home at the right price for you, including all the neighborhood amenities that matter - not to mention the essential criteria you have for your ideal home
Sell a Home
When it's time to move, you need someone who will advertise your home, show to prospective buyers, negotiate the purchase contract, arrange financing, oversee the inspections, handle all necessary paperwork and supervise the closing. I can take care of everything you need, from start to close.
Consult on Home Selling Tactics
Oftentimes buyers don't visualize living in your home the way you do. I can make your home attractive to its ideal audience - which can help you get top dollar. Things like staging the home, making repairs or minor improvements, or even simply painting the walls can be the difference between a home resting on the market and one that's sold fast.
Choosing a Realtor is an important business and personal decision. I've told you a bit about my qualifications from the business perspective, but here are a few things about me on a more personal level:
If you were to put my IPOD playlist on shuffle, you might find one of these songs:
- Led Zeppelin
- Rob Thomas
- An Audio Book
Some of my favorite places to eat in Panama City Beach and 30A are:
- J. Michaels in Panama City Beach
- George's in Alys Beach
- V Seagrove (near Seaside)
Some of my favorite places to play in Panama City Beach and 30A are:
- The Jetties in St. Andrew’s State Park when the surf is up!
- Kayaking on Lake Powell (Florida’s largest coastal dune lake) when the surf isn’t up.
- Walking our Border Collie “Bronwen” along the beach at Inlet Beach.
3 Things People are surprised to find out about Me:
- I’m from Penarth, a small coastal town in Wales and apart from a five year stint in Austin, Texas, I’ve always lived on the coast.
- My father in-law is the ultimate bad guy on one of the most popular TV shows in recent history. Ask me who he is the next time we meet.
- Surprisingly, he’s not the most famous person I’ve ever met. I was a cop in Wales and later in my career, I worked in executive protection in Los Angeles for several years guarding some of Hollywood’s elite. Again, let’s talk!
My favorite thing on the beach to eat:
Fresh Apalachicola oysters on the 1/2 shell.
My number one tip for my buyers or sellers is:
For Buyers – A property needs to feel like home to you. Can you imagine making a life in this place?
For Sellers – Be realistic; let me help to educate you about the current market; and stay positive! The right person is out there.
I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. – Maya Angelou